Canaan Bound
.....moving on the promises of God.....
Thursday, January 10, 2008
i can't resist
Got these pics of my niece this morning and they made my day, so I thought I'd share...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Shannon
...just a girl, seeking to follow my Lord's footsteps along the narrow path to the Promised Land...
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2009
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
2008
(12)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(2)
i can't resist
perhaps driving 2700 miles does something strange ...
►
2007
(13)
►
December
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
Off the Bookshelf
.....Currently Consuming.....
The Cost of Discipleship - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
The Pilgrim's Progress - John Bunyan
Humility: True Greatness - C.J. Mahaney & Joshua Harris (Thanks Michelle!)
Don Quioxte - Miguel de Cervantes
.....Just Finished....
North! or Be Eaten! - Andrew Peterson....just as soon as it's published!
The Hiding Place - Corrie ten Boom
A Chance to Die - Elizabeth Elliott
How Green Was My Valley - Richard Llewellyn
.......On Deck......
The Sacred Romance - Curtis & Eldredge
The Spirit of the Disciplines - Dallas Willard
Papa's Wife - Theya Ferre Bjorn
The Portal
[Bramanga.com]
An Impulse to Soar
Becoming Empty
Castles in the Air
Fact and Fiction
I Refuse to Put Your Uncreative Title Here
Inside My Busy Mind
Kelsey's Updates
Kevin Martelli
KW
Matt's Blogettes
Neutral Ground Coffee Shop
Obfuscational Hazzard
I have friends outside of REAL (ok, only one has a blog)
Two Weeks with Love and a Family Later
Ooo! Family!
Kaci's CIT Experience
Crazy Ollie
People I wish I was friends with
Pete the Author
The Rabbit Room
AP's Homepage
Mars Hill
No comments:
Post a Comment