I post this evening solely to declare that I will post more later. The following is a list of topics that I will elaborate on in the near future:
Item 1. Urbana06
Item 2. What Shannon Has Learned in the Past Year
Item 3. What Shannon Needs to Learn in the Coming Year
Item 4. Ritualistic Llama Sacrifices and More
These are, of course, subject to change with the tide. I have every intention, however, of addressing at least one of these topics in the coming days. If I fail to do so, Dear Reader, you have my permission to reprimand me in the comment section. As it stands, I must bid you goodnight.
May God bless you with sweet friendships, and may those friends have hot tubs.
Friday, January 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ROARING with laughter! Shannon, this right here is why we kept pestering you to have a blog! I love yours so much already. "and may those friends have hot tubs..." SO funny!
Post a Comment